Sunday, January 25, 2004

Odd keebler, I’ve decided to venture into the great land of blogs. You know whenever I hear the word blog I immediately think of the blob. Watch out, the blog is coming for you. It will eat you one word at a time. It will clog your mind with useless ramblings and eventually you will become as useless as a log. Actually, a log really isn’t that useless when you think about it. It can be used for a number of things. I think I will start a fire, let me go grab a log. O, I need to practice for my log-rolling contest, let me go find a log. I could really use some zzzzzzz’s, I will go saw a log. See, a log has many uses.

Today Helen and I went to the Daytona mall in search of those fizzy bath ball thingy’s. So we go into this store called bath junkie, or something to that effect. We are immediately greeted by a lady who works in the store. The lady asks us if we have been here before and we both reply that we have not. “O, well we make everything here ourselves using our own natural products. As soon as I get done with this lady I will do your hands.” With this statement I look at her and give her this look of utter confusion and promptly walk out of the store. I guess it could have been worse, she could have said I will do your feet.

Each time I go into my fridge I am greeted with jars of baby food. I still cannot believe my roommate eats baby food. Am I the only one who thinks this is a little peculiar, or is this the new thing? Maybe it’s some new diet craze. The Gerber Diet: Become a baby once again.

Have I mentioned how much I love green grass? The smell of freshly cut grass…nothing better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home