Monday, January 26, 2004


My very first Monday, yet the last Monday of the month


I had my very first official day of Monday classes. I woke up at the grand hour of 7 to study for my organic quiz and then began the adventure that shall forever be called….Monday. The day went smoothly enough, class at 9 and ten, work at 11 until 1, class at 1:30 followed by lab until 5:15 and class at 6 until 7:15. The only little hiccup in this great schedule of mine was the weather. See ecology lab consists of outdoor labs. So we are trekking through the forest, sort of like the crocodile hunter, only there are no crocodiles or snakes. Hmm, so really it’s not at all like the crocodile hunter, cranky. Anywhoo, we are out in the middle of the forest when it begins to sprinkle. Who doesn’t enjoy a little sprinkle? However, our little sprinkle soon turns into a downpour, sort of like the little Morton salt picture…when it rain, it pours. Anyway, we finally start to make our way back to our cars thirty minutes later. The rain magically stops once we reach the cars, go figure.

Do you know the muffin man?

I officially have the greatest twirl-o-chair in the world. I call it the Twirling Demon. The ease with which it twirls and swivels is absolutely mind boggling. There is no hindrance whatsoever, just pure, simple, unobstructed, free-moving twirling. This is the life.

I believe there needs to be more words with –age on the end. Wordage, grubbage, flowage…I could go on but I shall stop here. I think the –age adds something special.

You know, sometimes I wish I were a tapeworm because they just absorb all their food, no digestion and no annoying questions of what shall I eat today. Aside from the whole living inside the human digestive track, I think it might be a great way to live.

I fear that once people actually start to read my blog they will begin to realize how insane I am. Wait, nothing to worry about there…no one reads my blog.

“Hi, is Stephanie there.” “No, I haven’t seen her at all today.” “Do you know when she will be back?” The conversation I have had on the phone 3 times tonight, in less than 10 minutes. Maybe we will reach four before I’m done updating my glorious blog…one can only hope. Updates to follow.

Dawn has brought up an interesting point, when we say go suck an egg do we mean a hard-boiled egg or a raw egg? Another question, can you actually suck on an egg? I shall be performing experiments in the near future. Anyone who wishes to be a subject in the suck an egg experiment please feel free to contact me. No humans will be harmed in this experiment. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee the safety of the eggs. Thank you and that is all.

Updates:
No phone calls have been received during the making of this blog.
I’ve consumed 7 chips with shredded cheese on them. They were very tasty by the way.
I’ve taken three rides on the Twirling Demon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home