Thursday, August 04, 2005

....

Okay, so I've officially been hired for the teaching position at Timber Creek. However, there are a few little snags. One, I've been unable to actually be on campus because I have to finish my pre-employment stuff, fingerprinting, drug testing, etc. Thus, I have yet to 1. see my room 2. meet any other teachers 3. Get textbooks, curriculm stuff, or anything of that nature. Here's the kicker...school starts monday...3 days away. I'm not even sure when I can actually start teaching...it may not be monday. The funny thing is I'm not really even worrying about it because there really is little I can do about it but just sort of go with the flow and hope for the best. Anyway, I go tomorrow morning to finish up this orientation stuff and after that I'm hoping to hear back from the school secretary as to what is going on. Can I say, I dislike the orange county public school system. They are very disorganized. Anyway, that is all for the time being. Will update with news as it comes in. Wish me luck!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ac said...

GOOD LUCK!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home