Monday, May 16, 2005

Lost

So I graduated...thats about all I have to say about that.

It seems that within the week I've been out of school things have been spiraling away and I'm having trouble keeping a grip on reality. The job looking is depressing. The apartment search is also depressing as it now appears I will be without a roommate. I actually wish I were back in school...I can't believe I feel that way.

It appears there has been only one good thing in my life the past few weeks and I have a feeling I'm about to screw that up as well. It seems that it takes more than I once thought to get what you want in life and in relationships.

And while this post is turning into something horribly depressing, I still have faith that things will work out...they always do. Stay tuned....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for a place to live so so damn hard - I understand. It's been hard for me too the past 6 months, not because I can't afford it, but because of (normal factors in addition to) having a full time job. Most apartment places are only open during standard business hours. Go figure! Not easy looking for a place that's decent enough to live in but not prohibitively expensive.

You're such a good person. I really think you'll make it.

- Patrick

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home