Thursday, January 27, 2005

Peekabooo.....

I have this crazy addiction to the chicken strips at wendy's. I literally crave these things at least once a day. I have a feeling they put some highly addictive chemicals in them or something. What other possible explanation can there be.

High blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Sounds like a great idea to me. Any high blood pressure sufferers??

Ziggy is still alive. Hurray! I having a feeling this plant will live for a very long time.

The past few days I've had this horrible time remembering how to spell words and even the simple act of speaking. Last night I sat at my computer for a solid minute trying to remember how to spell properly. It's a tricky word.

Did you know that if....you know someone in jail you can look online and find their file? At least this is what I've been told.

It appears that once I graduate, which hopefully I do because I did not realize I had to apply to graduate this early in the semester so I'm going tomorrow and I hope I can still apply, I will be living with jenny and helen in orlando somewhere possibly close to wendy so I can finally see her again. Party time!!

I was in lab today firing my crucible and the lid of the crucible popped off, landed on a piece of paper, starting burning the paper because the crucible was red hot, and almost started a fire. I really do not enjoy chemistry labs.

If one more person asks me what I'm doing after I graduate I think I may volunteer for the high blood pressure remedy.

My obession with pretzels has once again started. I've been craving them and everytime I run out I feel as though I've lost a valuable part of me. The preztel addiction has begun.

I'm so proud that I've started taking my vitamins again. Only time I remember to take them is right before bed. Anyone else find that strange?

Ants are in my pants....literally! We have been infested with the family of Mr. Rogers once again. They are slowly taking over everything. Mr. Rogers says will you be my neighbor and I say...hell no. This is my neighborhood, move along.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Hey there Sparky!

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You named your plany Ziggy? Could you possibly be any more cute?

"Will you be my neighbor?". Did you notice that all sentences in this post are questions? Well, this one isn't.

- Patrick

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home