Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Weirdness....

So last night I was talking with dawn about the show gilligan's island. I wanted to know if she knew how they got off the island because I was always curious. Neither of us knew. Fast forward to this afternoon, I turned on the tv and what should be on....the rescue from gilligan's island. How weird is that? I didn't get to watch very much of it so I still don't know how they got off, but I'm starting to think I may have some very special psychic powers. I'm reading your mind right now....

Second weird thing. I've had this lump on my head for the past month or so and I'm not sure what it is. Its annoying me though so I'm going to get it checked out tomorrow.

BREAKING NEWS......They had turkey night at the commons. The only meal I will actually eat there....hurrrayyyy for turkey. Gobble, Gobble

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home