Monday, June 07, 2004

Something smells fishy

My research is going along smoothly. The fish seem to be cooperating nicely so we will see when the data is analyzed. Although I have to say designing an experiment where you have to watch fish for 12 hours probably was not the smartest idea. After about the sixth hour I am completely gone. My brain stops function and I just stare off into space. Good times.

Horrible news. My glorious CREED has decided to call it quits and has disbanded. I'm glad I at least got to see them in concert before they split. However, good news is that 3 of the members are forming their own group so basically it will be Creed without scott stapp which is okay because he was starting to have issues. But we must still have a moment of silence for this startling news.

Does everyone use the same password for everything. I have one password that I use for everything and I fear that one day someone may get ahold of it and reek havoc on all of my stuff. O well.

How strange is it to have a sink in my dorm room. I mean what a random thing to have in your room. O I think this room needs a sink. Don't get me wrong I like having the sink I just find it a little strange is all.

I have this obsession with cashews...don't ask.

why is that when you get an A+ you don't get any extra points for it but they take away points for an A- and give you points for a B+. I think that + should actually mean something and not just be there for looks.

I am officially the world's worst mover. I tried to rearrange my room the other day, it doesn't help that it is the size of a box, and it literally took me like 3 hours. Once I finally got things in the right place I realized I had forgotten one small thing, the fridge wouldn't open because the door didn't have enough room. So I had to try and move it and that became an ordeal in itself. I finally resorted to turning the fridge on it's side and sliding it under my bed. Way to go me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, my mom has an obsession with cashews too. I love 'em myself, but not quite "obsessed" yet - but I could be well on my way. I do have an addictive personality!

- Patrick

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home