Monday, April 05, 2004

I Believe in Yesterday…

Wow, two days in a row. It’s a blog epidemic. I’m not sure what has overtaken me but I feel compelled to actually update my blog, again. Can you believe it? I wonder if I will make it to the third day, that’s a tough one. We can work it out!

Peppy is a funny looking word. I’m still somewhat unsure that that is how you spell it. I know pep is spelled like this “PEP” but for some reason the word peppy looks funny. Looks like puppy but without the u, or preppy without the r. Did anyone catch the two that’s right next to each other? This is still one of those things that confuses me...that and how you can get a finite number from an infinite series. Mindboggling.

We all live in a yellow submarine. I think this is one, if not the best songs, ever written. Who doesn’t want to live in a yellow submarine? I don’t want a blue submarine, no only a yellow submarine. When you are feeling blue, just turn this song on and think of life on the yellow submarine. Works every time. Sky of blue, sea of green….ha ha.

I really want a little piggy. A cute, pink little piggy that follows me around and goes “oink, oink” all the way home. I don’t want money, or a fancy car, just a little piggy to call my own. Piggly Wiggly. Hubba Hubba.

I just finished my laundry. I absolutely love clothes that are fresh from the dryer. Once I get my clothes from the dryer I immediately replace all my present clothing, yes I actually do wear clothing, for newly, dried clothes because nothing compares to the feeling of warm clothes next to your skin. It’s absolute the best feeling in the world, not too mention the smell of soap. I love the smell of soap. I could get high off the smell of soap.

I have this habit of calling people various names. These names include: monkey, willis, pumpkin, crackhead, hoss, munchkin, sweetie, silly goose, monkey butt, and you get the idea. I have no idea why I do this.

OOoo, last night I was starving. So I rummaged through my room and discovered I had microwavable rice. So I decided to cook me some rice. 10 minutes later I had rice. It was not that enjoyable and I do not recommend it. Yet, I was unable to stop eating it. It must be the addictive chemicals in it or something. Rice Nicotine...bad stuff I tell ya.

Celibacy is not hereditary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home