Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Crack Monkey

I hate those nights where you just sit in bed thinking and then you're like, "I have to go to sleep now. I'm only going to get 5 hours if I go to sleep now. I have to go to sleep." Yet no matter how much you say that, another hour passes and you still have yet to fall asleep.

Today in organic lab we did this experiment to make an ester, but not just any kind of ester. Today we got to make smelly esters! Mine was supposed to smell like an apple. It really did not smell like an apple. However, the amusing thing was how excited we were that we got to make smelly stuff. All the other labs where we make diphenylacetylene and other organic compounds that you can’t pronounce hold no meaning to us, but throw in some smelly fruit smells and we are eager to jump on board.

When I was a kid I use to put ketchup packets in the road and watch cars run over them. That is my childhood in a nutshell, or should I say in a packet….a ketchup packet.

I have a blister on the tip of my finger from making easy mac the other night. Seeing as though the name says EASY mac I figured I could make it with no mishaps. I was wrong…

When walking in the forest it is best to have either two dry shoes or two wet shoes, but not one wet and one dry. The wet foot is too squishy and the dry foot to dry, but if you have them both wet...well, that’s just right.

I just killed Mr. Rogers.

Weather Forecast: There will be a high chance of darkness tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home