Friday, September 24, 2004

1, 2 and here comes 3#

So we now have another hurricane coming towards us again. This is absurd. I'm so sick of hurricanes now. We've only been able to have 3 weeks of school, and now it looks as though we will be missing more days of an already screwed up semester. Stetson is closed until further notice and last time that was 2 weeks. Lets hope its not the same with Jeanne.

In other news, I finally got a new car. It' a 2002 Nissan Sentra with only 17k miles. I'm so happy to have a car, and a nice car at that.

I also think I just got a new job. I'm going to be working for an agency called Project Hope which is funded by fema. Basically we go out to storm battered and disaster areas and offer relief. I'm really looking forward to this new job because I get to help out those who are in need because of these devastating hurricanes. The pay is also really good, $15/hr and I get reimbursed for mileage. So overall, this past week was a super week for me.

Last night Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell came to Stetson. It was a blast.

Dawn and I had this great night the other night with our turtles. We spent three hours changing tanks and trying to set up the new tank. After two hours, one trip to walmart, and one walk around campus we ended up with a new tank that had no filter system despite our two hour adventure. Ones of those things you had to be there for.

Don't get stale! Be safe everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home