Thursday, September 02, 2004

Can things get any worse?

So this week is turning out to be one hell of a week. Tuesday afternoon me and my mom were out looking for a new car for me. We were at a red light when a huge suv slammed into the back of us causing us to slam into the car in front of us. The driver of the suv was drunked, completely wasted. I hit my head pretty hard and my back was hurting really bad so they took me to the hospital. The x-rays showed everything was okay, thankfully, but boy am I hurting. Thank goodness for pain pills. I also missed my hoobastank concert last night and boy am I pissed about that.

If that wasn't enough, we have this huge hurricane coming less than 3 weeks after charley. I'm pretty nervous about this one considering our huge oak tree is still stand but looks as though it won't be long before it comes down. All I can do is pray and hope that things will work out and the damage won't be too bad. I hope everyone is safe and we will all make it through this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home