Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Bastard Eggs

So I had my first day of classes today. My invertebrate zoology class looks like fun as well as my piano class. However, the analytical chemistry isn't looking very good. First, she tried to easy our worries by saying the horror stories we heard are not true. Then she raises the projector screen to reveal a single sentence written on the board...Be prepared for the semester from hell. Always a good start to a class.

When I went home for the break I discovered my original nintendo in my closet along with like six games. Good times. I just need to find a new power cord and I should be up and running in no time.....go nintendo!!!

I saw helen the past two nights in a row...how awesome is that. Plus, she finally went to the eye doctor and has new glasses that look really good on her. I'm so proud. She is now an official member of the super secret four eyes club. Welcome!!

I bought jenny a turtle for christmas. However, I put the said turtle in with my two turtles until I was able to give the turtle to her. She told today that her turtle is laying/excreting white gooey things that might possibly be turtle eggs. My turtles appear to have knocked up jenny's turtle. The bastards.

I went to a project hope meeting tonight and there is this one girl who isn't the sharpest crayon in the box. Norma, our team leader, went around asking people if they wanted a doughnut hole. When she got to said dull crayon she asked if they were homemade....who makes homemade doughnut holes. Jeez...

For invertebrate zoology I get to collect bugs. How much fun is that. I get to collect them, kill them, and then pin them in place so I can display my beautiful creatures. Did anyone see that movie silence of the lambs....

Goal for this semester...be a better blogger!!

Sad news...bob jr, the son of bob the plant, has died. Unfortunately, the whole watering the plant is a tougher job then one would think. I'm in the market for a new plant because jenny gave me plant pokes for christmas. I can't let those go to waste. A cactus has been suggested to replace the bob's, but I don't think I want a cactus. We'll see what I end up with.


1 Comments:

Blogger ac said...

Whoo! Go update! Go turtle sex! That is awesome hilarious. And a cactus is good. Very good. You should get one of those soft fuzzy kind that aren't bad to touch. Hoo-rah catus! Spiny.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home