Sunday, February 27, 2005

Polyplacophora....

This is the most awesome class of the molluscs in that their name is so fun to say....Polyplacophora, polyplacophora, polyplacophora....I love it!!

So in other news a little recap of the past few weeks....

I actually got my haircut, I mean a real haircut...not just me cutting my own hair. I feel so pretty now.

Got a new bathing suit for spring break. I'm officially ready for it now, which means this next week should also be included as spring break.

Went to aaron's birthday party which was interesting. I left at 2 and apparently missed all the fun after that. I'm always missing the good stuff.

I found out that my favorite band alter bridge will be at earth day birthday this year. But of course this year they've decided to have it in may instead of the end of april like they have the past, o 10 years. And it turns out they've chosen the grand day that I'm going to graduate. However, I'm thinking that they will be towards the evening in that they usually put the lesser known bands in the early afternoon leaving the big names for later in the evening. So I'm thinking I may go to graduation, graduate, and then climb into my car and haul ass over tinker field to see the great tremonti. Have I mentioned I would probably marry this man in a heartbeat.

I went to cracker barrel the other night. I was suffering from cracker barrel withdrawals in that it had been over a month at least since I had last tasted its yummy goodness. My craving is satisfied.

I've really started to bond with my turtles in that I can now deduce when they are hungry just by looking at them. Its a skill I have worked very hard to acquire. I deserve a cookie!!

I just looked down and saw a book called Fish: An enthusiast's guide. I really am a dork.

Remember that song I wear my sunglasses at night...that was an awesome song. They don't make songs like that any more.

How about a diet, cherry, vanilla, dr. pepper? Do you think they could fit anything else in there?

Lastly, supposedly the act of putting ones hands between ones legs, I do realize this already sounds a little strange but I mean like when you are cold or something, indicates that you are horny. Yep, great body language there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Haha ha! Me so horny....

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home