Friday, February 11, 2005

The day is fast approaching

So my senior research presentation is this upcoming thursday and I am already freaking out over it. I really get so nervous before I have to speak in front of people and this I fear will be one of the worst times. However, I have to say the most frightening experience was when I had to give a speech at my high school graduation. I don't even remember it I was that freaked out. Hopefully I will get through it without any major mistakes....hopefully.

I am still craving wendy's chicken strips at least once a day.

So valentine's day is quickly approaching and I am once again single. Not that I really care about valentine's day but I think one year it might actually be nice to have a valentine...I won't hold my breathe on that one.

Apparently the new way of getting drunk is rather outlandish. Supposedly, people are now using a funnel and pouring alcohol into their butt with the hope of getting drunk. My only question is who in the hell thought this one up? Hmm, I wonder what new way I can get drunk today....I know....People never cease to amaze me.

I had my first piano playing exam and it went pretty well. I'm surprised at how much I've learned in the few short weeks I have been playing.

I need a place to go for spring break. My main thing is I want to stay in a hotel for a few nights and I want it to be relatively cheap....any thoughts?

That is all for now. Take Care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home