Monday, August 08, 2005

I hate my job....

The first day of school was even more horrible than I thought. I think I'm going to quit I just need to figure out how, if I have to give 2 weeks notice or what not. I've requested a sub for the next few days because originally they were going to have a sub but talked me into coming in today even though I didn't have any info. I can't even begin to tell you how bad it was...walking from portable to portable because I don't have a room, letting out one period 15 min early and another like 10 min late because I can't hear the bells and I don't wear a watch. KIds who wouldn't shut up to which I failed miserably at quieting them and instead gave up and just let them talk the rest of the period. If this gives you an indication of how bad some of the kids were...they went through 5 science teachers last year. Well, I think they have already gone through 1 this year....ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home