Thursday, October 13, 2005

Here I go.....

So, tonight is the unofficial night for the MCAT scores to come out. Now, I do realize that it does not matter what I got on this test because I'm not going to medical school, but I'm still nervous. I've decided not to look until Saturday afternoon because I have the OAT, optometry admissions test, on Saturday and feel that I should just worry over that now. However, I'm still very tempted to just peak...but I won't.

So, as I just said I have the OAT on Saturday. I'm really nervous about this test because I feel unprepared for it. But hopefully I will do halfway decent on it. I think I actually will have a good shot at getting into optometry school after talking with some of the admissions people yesterday. As of right now my top two choices are Indiana and Penn with an Alabama close behind. We'll just have to wait and see where I end up.

I also have an interview tomorrow for a job I think I would enjoy. Its basically just doing SAT, yes the SATs we took in high school, tutoring. The pay is amazing and I only have three students every 2 hours. I hope I get this job...I could really use it.

Also, I'm now a student at VCC where I will be taking microbiology and anatomy and physiology. Good times! Can't wait to get back into the whole school thing again.

What else. Will probably be going to the Howl-o-Scream thing at Busch Gardens. Very exciting about that. Hmmm, I think that is all for now but will update probably on Saturday. I might even tell you what I got on my MCAT, key word is might!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home