Sunday, October 02, 2005

Theories and life...

So I've been doing some thinking lately and I think that I'm going to go back to school full-time and take some classes for optometry school in the spring. I think I just need to get back into the swing of studying because I will be taking 20+ credits per semester at opt. school and feel that I need to be in that mind frame when I go there. So there is that.

I shadowed another optometrist on Tuesday. This time it was at a lenscrafters because I'm trying to get a good prespective on all modes of practice. The optometrist was super nice and he had graduated in the past five years so I got a lot of relevant information. I may go shadow him some more and talk with another female optometrist there as well. All of this shadowing has made me even more certain of my desire to become an optometrist which is nice because I finally have a goal that I can work to reach.

So I now have this theory of 3's when it comes to relationships. The third date is the crucial point in a new relationship. This is when you must decide to either pursue the relationship or get out before you get in too deep. Then the next crucial point is the three month mark. This is when the relationship must go from casual dating to serious dating. I think this mark is one of the toughest points to cross because this is the point when problems start to arise and you have to consider whether or not this person is someone you want to stick it out with. Can you actually see yourself with this person in the future? Then there is the last 3, the three year mark. This is when the prospect of marriage comes into to play, if it hasn't already. Inevitably, if you reach this point one or both parties will probably have marriage on their minds. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with that person? So that is my theory on 3's.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Interesting theory. My favorite number is 3! What do you think that means?

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home