Sunday, November 20, 2005

Pokey Poke

Random text message I got from Aaron at 1:30 last night. "Omg. One of my neighbors is being arrested. The cops are beating down his door." At least this time it wasn't to tell me he had kicked a baby.

This happened about a month ago but I just remembered it so here it goes. I was sitting in traffic as that's what you do a lot of around here. Anyway, this guy next to me signals to roll down my window. So I do of course. He was looking for a place and so I gave him directions. However, he continued to talk to me about various things such as the weather, the space shuttle, and how he use to be a marine. Okay, that's great. Thankfully, the traffic moved and I said goodbye. I came home and told my mom about it and she said, o, he was trying to hit on you. In traffic I say. Her reply, "I once dated a guy I met in traffic."

Why does a witch burn? Because she's made of wood. Yes.

I have sparklers in my car.

I truly think that banana's are the easiest fruit. All you have to do is peel and eat. I love banana's. Somedays I can eat a good five or so. It gives knew meaning to the fact that people call me monkey.

Have you ever sat in bed and stared at the ceiling fan and tried to follow one blade as it makes it's course around the circle? No, me either.

Just because the guy driving next to you is egging you on does not mean it is a good idea to go 75 in a 45 zone. You might just end up with a $350 ticket.

My mom came and told me she just did a Serena. I stare at her with a confused expression. "What's a Serena?" O, I just hit my head when I was putting away the bleach under the sink. To understand this I must reveal something. About a month ago I was walking outside and I turned around to do something. I then turned back around and somehow managed to run head first into a metal pole. I was actually crying it hurt so bad and I still have this little indentation/scar from it. Reminds me of the time I broke my foot on the door.

So there is this fruit stand that will write messages such as "Kathleen Smith please come pick up your bad check" on their billboardy sign. This reminds me of the time I went with Helen to the "Adult" store. They had pictures of people who had tried to steal stuff and had put little captions underneath saying who and what they had stole. Good way to spoil someone's reputation...I think I may have just tarnished mine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe someone would be so wreckless as to do 75 in a 45 zone. And I can't immagine how badly that $350 must have stung! Ouch! Poor sucker.

- Patrick

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home