Wednesday, November 23, 2005

One of those days

So I woke up this morning feeling very sick. I spent a good chunk of the morning in the bathroom getting sick. Not fun!

I then started on my way to the eye doctor. However, I decided to stop at a gas station to get some crackers and some juice to snack on the way over there. So I go in and get my stuff and come out. It was then that I realized I had left my keys in the car. Thankfully, I had left one window cracked just enough to fit my arm in the window and grab my purse which had my keys.

If this wasn't enough I had to have one more thing happen. I went to the bathroom as I was waiting for my appointment and my purse somehow managed to fall into the toliet spilling everything including my cell phone. Needless to say it didn't work after that. Thus, I had to go and buy a new phone and I've also lost everyone's number as I never thought to actually put them somewhere besides in my phone. Thus, if you are reading this, I need your phone number again if you ever want me to call.

Oh, Happy Early Turkey Day! Back to bed I go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Sorry to hear of your bad day.
*Yes, I planned the whole toilet incident - I don't want you to call me, so don't ask for my #!* Happy Thanksgiving!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

Awe Jenny, how could you say such things. You know you would be lost without me. Those Serena withdrawals are killer. Happy turkey day to you as well! Maybe you will finally update the blog...

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home